- 2 – 4 Years of Experience
Solve global-scale problems as an integral member of a world-class team
Write scalable backend applications and microservices in Python.
Develop REST services in Python, using any Web framework.
Work with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and Customer Success to solve business problems with high security, scalabilty, usability, and maintainability
Coordinate with the Front-end (UI, React, Angular) and Back-end (DB, DB model) teams.
Analyze codebase, processes, and data to refactor for improved performance, security, and scalability.
Develop and Adopt tools, processes, sample golden data for improved performance, security, and scalability.
Deconstruct complex data sets and data flows into smaller manageable data patterns.
Write Python scripts to automate tasks.
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture is necessary. Docker usage is highly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience, with libraries like Google maps, requests, JSON, SQLAlchemy, Pandas, Matplotlib, NumPy, other SciPy packages.
- Experience with BigData is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL is required, preferably PostgreSQL, and DB frameworks like SQLAlchemy.
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, SQL/RDBMS
- Deep understanding of REST APIs
- Expertise with Web frameworks like Flask, Django, and Web Servers like Gunicorn, Tornado will be a plus
- Skill in Kafka, Redis, Spark is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team, learn new skills, contribute to team’s progress
- Self-motivated and Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
Work from home/ office (Viman Nagar, Pune)