- 2+ Years
- BE / BTech / BCA / MCA
- Must have experience in working on Burp Suite
- Must have experience in information security management and/ or related functions penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, intrusion detection etc.
- Strong experience in Security testing of web applications
- Participate in Security test strategy for various projects.
- Create Security test plans
- Identify vulnerabilities and risks as Security standards like OWASP, SANS.
- Track and monitor defects until closure, work on defect tracking tools
- Ability to interface with Client, development team and get the issues resolved
- Good understanding of application security concepts, protocols, topology and application security guidelines
- Basic knowledge of Networking Concepts, N/W Vulnerability Assessment tools
- Good knowledge in OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities: SQL Injection, Broken Authentication and Session Management, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Insecure Direct Object References, Security misconfiguration, Sensitive Data Exposure, Missing Function Level Access Control, Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards, Using Known Vulnerable Components, SSL certificate
- Should have experience in at least 3 of the following tools: Vega , ZAP, Burp Suite, NMAP, Nikto, SSL Scan, Skipfish, SQLMAP, SoapUI Pro, SOAPSonar
- Work from Office, Viman Nagar – Pune (India)